- Lease vacant building in near term to provide cash flow during permit process.
- Maximize the buildable area through identification of steep slope areas and 30% intrusion limits.
- Assemble property with additional adjacent sites.
Key Investment Highlights
- Taylor redevelopment plans based on realities of additional property assemblage.
- Potentially entitle and sell larger project to national developer.
- Build and sell smaller live-work project depending on viability of larger assemblage.
By The Numbers
Acquired - 2018
Built/Renovated - 1925/2019
Lot - 12,000 SF
Zoning - C2-55
Building - 1,568 SF
Buildable - 39,000 SF
Interesting Building Fact
The existing building was the long-time foundry for native Seattle sculptor Robert Mortenson.
Survey: Chadwick & Winters