- Due to the extreme grade change on the site, the entry level was placed in the middle of each home with direct access to the master suite.
- Main living areas were located on the upper floor of each unit to capitalize on the views of Lake Union.
- All homes feature floor to ceiling glass, quartz counter tops, a/c and luxury appliances.
- All homes were pending within one month of listing the project.
- Recent resales have resulted in $200K+ home price appreciation for buyers of this 47 North project.
- Homes were Built Green 4 Star Certified.
By The Numbers
- Acquired - 2013
- Built/Sold - 2015
- Lot - 9,964 SF
- Zoning - LR2
- Building -13,600 SF
Interesting Project Fact
Over 100 eco-blocks and 45' of grade change combine for dramatic Lake Union views from every unit.
Developer: 47 North and Johnson & Carr
Contractor: Noren Development
Structural: Malsam Tsang Structural Engineering
Civil: The Blueline Group
Landscape: Root of Design
Geotech: Robert Pride